RAC Patrol Forum

Welcome to the all-new RAC patrol forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the new patrol forum. Comment freely and anonymously

Joining the forum.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Joining the forum.  Empty
PostSubject: Joining the forum.    Joining the forum.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 9:23 pm

Thank you for visiting our new forum.
First of all, I would like to thank Admin from the Roadside Patrol Forum for giving us all over 10 years of anonymity on his forum.
This anonymity will continue here and we shall never share names or email addresses. I have tried my hardest to emulate the Roadside Patrol Forum as that is a brilliant platform. I still need to add sections so please be patient.

I would also like to say that although my user name is `Admin` this is simply a name that the forum hosts give and this cannot be changed. Once the forum is up and running and Ken Barlow is comfortable with running the forum and making changes then the Admin user will be retired.

To join the forum please first of all register as this will give you your new username. I would suggest a free e-mail address that can not identify you in the real world. Once registered, please send me a pm with the answer to the security question below, if answered correctly I will open up the full forum for you. Please note that I work and may not be able to pick up these messages straight away.

If you are an ex patrol then please simply PM me your old call sign and PTM/LP or SDM`s name.

The question is: -

What does the abbreviation CSC stand for?

Click on my user name and send me a PM with the answer.
As always, please do not post this answer in public areas.
Back to top Go down
https://racpatrol.forumotion.com
Ken Barlow

Ken Barlow

Joining the forum.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining the forum.    Joining the forum.  Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2022 10:13 pm

Quick one, the user ‘admin’ is no longer active. All requests to join PM me with answer
Back to top Go down

Joining the forum.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAC Patrol Forum :: RAC :: Welcome to the forum-
Jump to: